Monday, November 24, 2014

Photo Post for the Previous Post :)

As promised, here are some pictures from our site announcements and site visits. I will see all trainees again tomorrow in Tamale, for more training, after which we are headed back to Eastern Region for last presentations, more home-stay visits, workshops, presentations and a swearing-in ceremony!

SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS

 I'm going West! Western region that is (or, as it's known among other volunteers, Best Western :)).
 Sara and her contact person from Brong Ahafo region.
 Jimmy and his contact person being awfully photogenic.
 Topher bear-hugging his contact from Krobo culture.


SITE VISIT!
 My "Yes We Can" kitchen.
 The courtyard.
 Living room.
 Library! I had tears in my eyes when I saw it. I also inherited a couple of board games, a harmonica, a cross-stitch kit and several Sudoku books.
 Mr. Okra - the #1 contact person!
 Ready to serve (even though I'm still a trainee).
 A door to paradise...
 ...which needs to be swept regularly.
 Local palm oil group.
 Village street. The taxi is next to the "station"where everyone hangs out.
 A friendly football match with another school (fyi - it was a tie).
Local cuteness :)). Just had to throw this image in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment